A whole new way of working comes with the consulting knowledge and expertise of highly trained and qualified ON-AIR ProTM personnel.
ON-AIR Pro™ is serviced by a team of professionals who understand the broadcast and cable industries, marketing, and workflow systems, in addition to their technical capabilities in information technology especially as it relates to effective implementation of ON-AIR Pro™ for our clients.
Along with the ON-AIR Pro™ License, Thought Development offers a variety of services designed to enhance your implementation of ON-AIR Pro™. Some services, such as Installation and Configuration, are bundled with the first year of the license. Other services such as, On-site Training, Hyper Care Help Desk and Business/Process Analysis will be estimated at the start of the project with input regarding what each client wants to accomplish. Either way, all services are performed by trained experts, and in house staff, who know ON-AIR Pro™ inside and out, and are never outsourced to 3rd parties. This allows us to deliver highly professional and knowledgeable services to the industry whether working with your internal IT or training executives or super users.
The following are some highlights of the SERVICES offered by Thought Development:
- Systems analysis for adaptation of the ON-AIR Pro™ system into existing workflow
- Systems analysis for development of additional modules or new integration points, with documented functionality specifications
- Project Management is always included with the ON-AIR Pro™ license and with any software development or modification services
- Complete installation and configuration of server hardware and software
- On-site, hands on or presentation style, training of personnel broken down by roles and functions within each client’s process
- Historical data conversion and migration from 3rd party systems/formats
- On-site help desk (Hyper Care) for go-live
- Ongoing End-User Technical Support, included with the license.
- Optional Extended Annual Technical Support Plans (available 24/7 live contact, above and beyond the existing maintenance that is included with the license)